EDucational recycling Trunks
Over the past few years, we created fun and informative educational recycling trunks for use by educators to teach more about recycling, the importance of protecting our environment, and how to start or enhance a recycling program. The trunks include a comprehensive guide to lesson planning for grades K through 12, visual aids and several hands-on materials including paper and aluminum bales made by us in a bale press.
We have just a few trunks left needing a sponsor to place them in their forever home! Each sponsorship of $250 places one trunk in a local school of your choice labeled with your logo which will be prominently displayed on the trunk for everyone to see. Your sponsorship will be advertised and shared on Facebook, on our website, and through other media resources.
Please click on the button if you'd like to sponsor a trunk!
A huge thanks to our current trunk sponsors!
- $10,000 American Beverage Foundation and Montana Beverage Association Grant Trunk Recipients: Lewistown School District, Browning Elementary School, Townsend School District, Hot Springs School District, Linderman Education Center, Helena Pacific Steel & Recycling Center, Brorson Schools, Frenchtown Elementary School, Superior School District, Wibaux Elementary School, Elrod Elementary School, Lincoln Primary, Kinsey Elementary School, Scobey School District, Elliston School, Judith Gap School, Molt School, Yaak School, Custer Public Schools, Grass Range School, Ulm School District 85, West Side Elementary, Pleasant Valley School, Dutton-Brady Elementary, Cooke City School, Roosevelt Middle School, St. Joseph Elementary and Middle School, McLeod Elementary School, Chinook Public Schools, Helena-Lewis & Clark National Forest, Ennis K-12 Schools, Forsyth High School, Shelby Public School District, Dixon Elementary School, Charlo School District, Smith Valley School, Winnett K-12 School, Savage Public Schools, Reed Point Schools
- Southgate Mall Fountain Funds Trunk Recipients: Franklin Schools, Montana Natural History Center, Lolo Elementary, Spirit at Play Preschool
- Joe Filipowicz of Steel Etc Trunk Recipients: Mountain View, Meadowlark, Great Falls High, CM Russell High
- Busch Systems Trunk Recipients: Desmet Elementary School, Cayuse Prairie School
- Salish Kootenai College Trunk Recipients: Upward Bound
- Grabofsky, Van Heel and Funderburk Accounting Firm Trunk Recipient: Central Montana Organization of Home Schoolers
- Ardene and Dave Zion Trunk Recipient: Choteau church
- Anonymous Trunk Recipient: Big Fork School District
- Central Montana Retired Teachers Association Trunk Recipient: Winifred Public Schools
- Montana Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) Trunk Recipient: DEQ
- Billings Junior Women's Club Conservation Committee Trunk Recipient: Billings School District #2